Written By Anonymous on Saturday, March 3, 2012 | 5:29:00 PM
“Please study your geography," “Look at a globe or atlas some point, two vastly different countries with distinct history and culture." Angara said.
Hollywood actor Taylor Kitsch, best known for playing a football player in the NBC series "Friday Night Lights," made a mistake during a recent interview on the "Late Show With David Letterman."

In a interview, Kitsch said he was stopped by a Customs officer of the Philippines where he was about to film Oliver stones "Savages"




"In his interview, Kitsch said he had just arrived in the Philippines when a Customs officer told him he had to return to Japan because there were no more pages in his passport.
"I'm in the backroom and he said, you're going back to Japan...He said, 'There's not enough pages. You're out of pages, so I can't stamp it. You're gone.' I'm like, I can work here, I've got the visa. He didn't believe I was an actor so I'm literally pitching myself to this guy," Kitsch said.
Kitsch even told the customs officer that he worked on other films and was working with John Travolta on "Savages."
Since the airport's computers were not working, Kitsch used his iPhone to show the customs officer the trailer of his newest film "John Carter." The customs officer, however, was more interested in Kitsch's iPhone.
"Their computers are not working. So I told him, 'You gotta look me up, I can show you something to prove (that I'm an actor)' and he said, 'You are on the next flight to Japan,' reminding me again. And then I'm looking on my iPhone because their computers weren't working. And he's like, 'Hey, can you get me one of those?' And I'm like, 'Can you let me in and I will give you one of these.' And he still not believing (me)," Kitsch said.
"Finally, I show him the trailer of John Carter on the iPhone and he stopped and he's like 'Oh my God, what's that?' And it's the great white ape that's in the trailer. And he’s like, ‘That’s not you.’ I’m like, ‘What?’ He’s like, ‘You have short hair.’ And I’m like, ‘Mate, I cut it. It grows. It’s me.' So, then finally he's like, 'I love trailer, go ahead you are in.' So, John Carter got me through customs." ABS-CBN


 The initial investigation initiated by the Bureau of Immigration showed that there was no records of the  actor's arrival in the Philippines.

Biazon, Barbers and Angara said that Taylor Kitsch have more responsibe because even David Letterman had a mistake saying the country, Kitsch must know or correct that he go in Indonesia not in the Philippines.

Taylor Kitsch must correct his mistake and ask for apology on what he have done. This kind of incident can effect the image of the Philippines.

Barbers also said that Taylor Kitsch must visit Philippines to know the different of the two country.

 
Top