Written By Funchum on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 | 6:28:00 PM
There are lot of stories that kids tell to their parents. Some are interesting, some are funny and there also some really creepy and scary. These are the top 10 most creepiest things on the internet shared by their parents.

1. The Bad Man
Why are you crying?“Bad man”What bad man?“There.” Points behind me at a dark corner of the roomLamp on bookshelf next to said darkened corner falls off as soon as I turn to look.She slept in our bed that night.
2. Soon Grandma, Soon
Not to me, but to his grandmother.He was cuddling with her and being very sweet (he was about 3 at the time). He takes her face in his hands, and brings his face close to hers, then tells her that she’s very old, and will die soon.Then he makes a point of looking at the clock.
3.  I want to peel all your skin off
I was sound asleep, and at around 6am I was woken up by my 4 year old daughters face inches from mine. She looked right into my eyes and whispered, “I want to peel all your skin off”.The backstory here is I had been sunburned the previous week, and was starting to peel. In my sleep addled state however, it was pretty terrifying for a few seconds. I didn’t know if I was dreaming, or what was going on.
4. The White Wolves
My co-worker’s four year old daughter always thought that the rattling of the water pipes in the kitchen cupboards were “white wolves” and the sound always scared her.One day she was sitting at the kitchen table and she said, “Mom. The white wolves aren’t bad… they’re our friends!”Her mom encouraged the idea by saying, “Yes! The white wolves are protecting us. They are our friends.”Then her daughter added in, “They’re our friends, but not the man who crawls on the floor and stands by my bed.”
5. The Pretty Girl
My 3 year old nephew was at my cottage. He’s asked me numerous times about the “girl over there” while pointing at one of the back bedrooms. The place is small, and there is definitely nobody there so I just dismiss it as a really active imagination (he has lots of imaginary friends).
Then some friends are visiting and they have a daughter around the same age. She has never met my nephew. Twice in the one day she asked about the “pretty girl” while pointing at the exact same room. Definitely caught me out and I didn’t know what to think.
Then at Christmas my family was over at my place and my nephew points at a picture of my wife and asks if she is coming to visit us here or does she just stay at the cottage. My wife died ten years ago. Personally I don’t really believe in paranormal stuff so it’s probably just my logical brain putting together a bunch of kids ramblings but it definitely got my attention. 
From the movie "The Orphan"
6. Looking for my sister
My wife was getting my 2yr old son up one morning. He was standing in his bed/crib. As she said good morning and walked over to him he picked up her shirt a little and crooked his head to the side. She asked him what he was doing and he said, “looking for my baby sister in your tummy.” She laughed it off as a weird kid imagination thing. We found out later that at the time she was 2 weeks pregnant and it was, in fact, a girl. We are due in September. We had never really had the talk about where babies come from nor did we talk about having another child at all around him. So spooky.
7. That's where the dead babies go
A good friend of mine and her husband bought what is considered an ‘old’ house around here. (Western Canada…not many houses over 100 years old). They were renovating the basement one day while I was visiting. I was down there alone with their son, who was barely 2 at the time, and could not yet speak in full sentences. He took my hand and led me over to a brick chimney-like thing thing, with a rusty metal door on it. He looked up and said “That’s where the dead babies go.”I was horrified. Firstly, because, like I said, the kid could barely talk, let alone say something like that. I doubt he even knew what ‘dead’ meant. I’m positive that no one would have told him that, and there were no older kids around that would have said that as a joke. Still creeps me out to this day. 
8. Come here, buddy
When my son was in Kindergarten I received a call from his teacher while at work saying he refused to go outside at recess time and was sitting there terrified. He said there was a guy named Otie who had brown hair and a brown beard who kept telling him to “come here buddy” over and over while he was playing outside before school started. They reviewed tapes and didn’t see anyone. Scared the crap out of me that some man was trying to abduct him but I’m pretty sure he either sees ghosts or has a very active imagination. He also said this guy talked to him at the bus stop or outside his window (on the 2nd floor). He also refused to go anywhere near an entire half of one of our old homes when he was 1-2 years old. He would just stand in the doorway and point.
9. Elmo and Dinosaur Train
My daughter said to me that there is a woman who watches her watch movies in her room and sleeps on the ceiling above her bed when she sleeps. she also says it dose not like me and wants to eat my heart. my kid watches Elmo and fucking Dinosaur Train. where in the hell did she get this from?
10. The Man with big yellow eyes
I have a three year old who says some pretty strange stuff….Last night: “Mommy.. the man, the very big man with big yellow eyes is looking at you.”I look.. nothing. I tell him there is no man and he is make-believe. My son laughs, “Oh he is hiding now.” — 2 minutes later, “Oh no Mommy, you made him very mad. Now he says he will come when you are sleeping.”Few weeks ago he tells me, “I’m not going to be four. I’m doing to die. And you will put me down, down, down in the hole.” I tell him that isn’t true, and who told him that. He gets quiet and goes, “The man told me. But I will be scared, so after three night-nights you die too and come with me.”Sheesh. As if I didn’t have bad dreams already.

Do you know some kids that tell some creepy things to you? why don't you share it on the comment box below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top