Written By ProbyPro on Thursday, December 8, 2011 | 2:40:00 PM
Warning: this comments plugin is operating in compatibility mode,but has no posts yetConsider specifying an explicit 'href' as suggested in thecomments plugin documentation to take advantage of all plugin features.


I'm sure you have lost your patience trying to find in different search engine how to fix the Facebook comment box and every blog or post you landed to give you a answer that don't give nothing.

I tried my own idea and it works! just follow my steps below guys!

1. Log in to your blogger
2. Go to template and Edit HTML
3. Check Expand widget Template
4. find  <fb:comments
5. just beside it put expr:href='data:post.url'
6. the output must look like this <fb:comments expr:href='data:post.url'/>

 Then Save it and your done! You can check on my blog that this is really working!
Dont forget to subscribe and post a comment guys! Thanks!
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.
 
Top